Sunday, January 20, 2008

Not quite finished!

We heard back from our agency on Friday that they reviewed our dossier and found a mistake. My passport wasn't signed, so I had to sign it and make 3 new color copies of it to send back. So, yesterday I headed back to FedEx (we're becomming regulars there) to send out the corrected copies. I guess our dossier will go through the authentication process this week. I was bummed about the hold-up, but Ray reminded me that if there had to be a mistake, we should be thankful it was something so easy to correct!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man that stinks. But Raymond you are right, an easy fix like that will only help the process and not hinder it. You know you have so many others things to worry about and a signature is an easy overlook. Prayer for you and the little guy. See ya Thursday!

Rebecca Caldwell said...

Hi Hammond Family!
We are excited to hear that your dossier is almost ready!!! There is a good chance that maybe we can travel together!!

Zack & Rebecca
AWAA

beBOLDjen said...

Since you gave me your blog address I thought I would pop in and say hello.

Now that your dossier is ont he way to ET I am sure we will be super close in line as ours shold be following behind shortly together and now I have a secret hope that we could possibly travel together!

Anna said...

Hi friends! Our dossier arrived at AWAA 1/14 and I heard about the same time as you that I didn't sign my passport either! :-) I had the same reaction and my husband had the same response! It is kind of nice to know there are others going through the same things! I will be praying for you guys as you begin the official waiting process too!
Anna (AWAA YG)