Sunday, February 10, 2008

Dossier update

Our dossier arrived in Ethiopia on 1/29! There are two entries on the FedEx tracking site. The first entry says "International Shipment Release" in Addis Ababa, and the second entry says "Delivered" to front desk/reception. I think that means the front desk/reception at the local FedEx office. I don't know if that means it has been picked up by our agency rep yet, but it's there!

4 comments:

Rebecca Caldwell said...

woo hoo! Isn't it exciting to know that it is there!!

sara said...

Yey yey yey! I'm close to tears just thinking of you getting to hold your baby for the first time. Everyday is one day closer. Love you guys!

Cindy Foote said...

So excited to follow your story! You're dossier is in Ethiopia!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cindy Foote (awaa)

Anonymous said...

I heard about your blog and adoption plans through the Geneva grapevine. Just wanted to say hey and that I'll be praying that things go as smoothly as possible. :) Luanne