
Alicia also sent some bottles, a pair of booties from South Africa, a stuffed chick that says "Rejoice! This is the day the Lord has made", and a book titled "Adopted and Loved Forever." I made Ray read me the book while I was making dinner. I know. I'm a dork. :)

Alicia and I have been friends for about 28 years. Pretty much since we ourselves were babies (2 year olds). It's fun to get to share having our own kids now, even if we live a few states away. (Thank you Alicia!)
One more thing just for fun- I don't really drink Coke, but since the new series of cans for the Olympics came out, I've wanted to get an Ethiopia Coke can. I was at a party this weekend where they had them, so I snagged one. It says Coca Cola in Amharic. It also says Ethiopia really small. Since it's the series of cans for the Olympics, it says Bejing 2008. So again, I'm a dork, but I'm going to keep the unopened can because it has Amharic, the probable birth year of our baby, and it says Ethiopia.
1 comment:
I just saw a commercial for these cans last night. How exciting... and you're not a dork, I'll probably keep one of these too!! Or... maybe that makes us both dorks :)
Kristy (YG)
Post a Comment