Sunday, October 12, 2008

Surgery went well!

Thank you to all of you who were praying for my surgery! Things went REALLY well. They were able to do the least invasive surgery. Praise God! The mass was a big cyst, and it didn't show any signs of cancer. I'm still pretty swollen, bruised, and sore, but I feel more human today! :) I'm so thankful we were able to have the surgery done now. It would have been hard to have an active, chubby little guy at home and not really be able to pick him up and take care of him. I believe God worked it all out so that I can be ready to travel as soon as we get the word! That could potentially be in 20 days!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Susan said...

Great news! I'm so glad that you are doing well and that is out of the way!

Love & Prayers, Susan

beBOLDjen said...

I am happy to hear everything went well. Praying for a sppedy recovery for you... after all, you have a plane to catch soon ;)

Rebecca Caldwell said...

Praise God! How excited to be thinking about traveling in only about 15 days!!!