Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Playing Outside

We had our first day of beautiful Spring weather here in western NY today.  We had a high of 58 degrees, which felt like a heat wave.  It was a perfect opportunity to get out of the house and play!  This was Jonas' first experience swinging.  At times he seemed only mildly impressed, but overall I think he had fun.  Just look at that cute smile!

This Sunday is his first Birthday!  Stay tuned for messy cake-face pictures next week. :)

1 comment:

Bush Family said...

I'm so glad you updated! I've been checking almost daily the past week or so! Those outside pictures are just adorable! You can see how much he's changing too. I'm so excited for you guys that he's turning ONE already!!! Hope it's a WONDERFUL day and we get to hear all about it. :) We love you all!!