He asked for a monkey cake, so I did my best. 
Playing with a new toy. He loves all things cars and trucks lately.
Dare I say we really are finally moving out of the "terrible-twos"? Jonas still has his fair share of temper tantrums, but they are less frequent and less intense now(unless he's tired). His imaginative play is developing, and he can play with his toys by himself for awhile without finding mischief and trouble. He even will occasionally share toys with his sister without first being coaxed to do so. He says the funniest things and cracks us up all the time.
We are in the midst of potty training. We've actually tried on and off for almost a year, and after a day or two I always ended up concluding that he just wasn't ready. But this time we've seen some progress and we're sticking with it. He's definitely ready. Yesterday we made it all day with only one accident in his big boy underpants!
Happy Birthday to my big boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment