Tuesday, March 6, 2012
Home Study- Done!
An update on our last prayer request- Our home study was approved and we received 3 notarized copies of the report in the mail yesterday! Today I sent our I-600A, along with copies of our birth certificate, our marriage certificate, and a check for $890 to USCIS. Now we wait for a letter to arrive in the mail from USCIS for an appointment to get fingerprinted (for a third time since we started the adoption process this time). After the fingerprinting appointment we wait for our I-171H (Notice of Favorable Determination Concerning Application for Advanced Processing of Orphan Petition) to arrive in the mail. This is the last piece of paper we will need to complete our dossier and start the wait for our next little Ethiopian blessing! All this waiting is getting us somewhere...eventually!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment