Today I cleared the pictures off our camera's memory card and remembered that I never shared pictures of Jonas' room and our baby shower.
So here's the baby's room:
And here's a couple pictures from the baby shower:
This might be our last post before we leave for Ethiopia! If you think of it, pray for us while we're gone. We have a few specific prayer requests. Here they are:
1) Pray for no flight delays! We have some pretty tight layovers and even a short delay could cause us to miss our flight to Ethiopia.
2) Pray that Jonas will bond with us quickly and that we will have the wisdom to know how to help him to do that.
3) Pray that Ray and I stay healthy. No Montezuma's Revenge, but more importantly, no typhoid, malaria, or yellow fever. :)
4)Pray that we'll be able to sleep and get used to the new time zone quickly.
5) Pray that Jonas will be comfortable and be able to sleep on the long plane ride home.
Thanks, and be sure to check back next week for updates from Ethiopia!!!!!
6 comments:
We are praying and so very excited for you!! Hope you are feeling well and ready for the most incredible journey of your life!!!
Lisa and Ray,
Luanne showed me your blog. I am so happy for you both. You are going to be great parents. Thanks for sharing the trials and joys of your journey. It has been good to hear how you both are doing. I will pray for your trip. Can't wait to hear more when you get back.
Angie Livergood (Acquaviva)
SO SUPER EXCITED for your family. I will be stalking!!!! :)
How exciting that you are finally going to go get your son! I will be praying that everything goes smoothly. Jonas is so cute.
Luanne
We are officially blog stalking you now:))) We are praying for your requests and can't wait to hear updates & see new photos!!!
Thanks for letting us come along...
love ya lots,
Kari
Hoping the flights have been on time and smooth. Can't wait for the updates!
Post a Comment