Some AWAA families had court today. They were tentatively scheduled to travel on 10/23. I don't know the outcome for all the families, but so far I know that 2 families passed through court, and sadly, 2 families did not pass through. There is a new rule for paperwork requirements for the adoption of sibling groups that apparently our agency was not aware of. Their new court date is scheduled for November 8th. Keep these families in your prayers!
We don't know when our court date will be. The group of families with their date today was the last group that will know their court date. We assume that our court date is sometime in the next week or two. Please pray for all the paperwork and everything needed to be ready so that we can pass through court the first time!
7 comments:
Wow I am glad you could get in earlyier. It's nice not to have surgery loooming over your head and to feel like you HAVE to be recovered in a short amount of time woul dhave been stress you really ddin't need in life. So I thnk the Lord he managed things this way! I pray it's a successful proceedure adn that your health returns quickly.
okay it's late and by the looks of that last comment I need to go to bed. hahahaha :)
Lisa, we are lifting you up today as you go into surgery. We look forward to hearing a report. May the God of peace, the One with all power to heal, go before you today and make the rough places smooth for His glory.
I'm late in seeing this post, but will be praying for a quick recovery and a time of rest and rejuvenation. God knew all along that you would have this surgery before Jonas' arrival and I know He will use this short time to bless and prepare you!
meagan
Lisa and Ray
I hope all went well with your surgery and I AM SOOOO HAPPY for both of you....
Pauline
Just checking in to see how Lisa's surgery went. Looking forward to hearing some news.
Cindy Foote
Hope you are recovering very quickly and painlessly :) You are going to get your baby in like three weeks!!
Post a Comment