It is great that your family is together now. I was impressed a picture of “Gotcha Day” that you wore pink and blue shirts and held your hand in front of your chest. It is just the moment you saw Jonas. You look so happy in it. Jonas always smiles and is so sweet. I wonder that Thanksgiving is soon coming in the U.S? Please enjoy the thanksgiving with your family.
I'm so so happy for you guys! Thanks so much for taking time to post again, not only pictures but some things that have changed. It's so wonderful to see your journey continue and I am thrilled to get the change to watch Jonas grow up from afar! I encourage you to take time to do this often, even if only for yourself because even though you think you never could forget a moment of his life, you will and going back to read these things will bring it all back. Jonas is clearly happy and content being HOME and I'm so thankful. It appears to have been a smooth transition (to the outside observer NOT getting up every hour of course!) and I'm so thankful for that too!!!! Know that we are on our knees with you daily for your family and that if you need anything we're a message or phone call away (or car ride!!)!
3 comments:
What a little sweetie!!!
I love the bath pics! He looks so adorable and looks so healthy too!
Praying for your family!!!
Love,
Mel
www.ouradoptionstory-blessed.blogspot.com
It is great that your family is together now. I was impressed a picture of “Gotcha Day” that you wore pink and blue shirts and held your hand in front of your chest. It is just the moment you saw Jonas. You look so happy in it. Jonas always smiles and is so sweet. I wonder that Thanksgiving is soon coming in the U.S? Please enjoy the thanksgiving with your family.
I'm so so happy for you guys! Thanks so much for taking time to post again, not only pictures but some things that have changed. It's so wonderful to see your journey continue and I am thrilled to get the change to watch Jonas grow up from afar! I encourage you to take time to do this often, even if only for yourself because even though you think you never could forget a moment of his life, you will and going back to read these things will bring it all back. Jonas is clearly happy and content being HOME and I'm so thankful. It appears to have been a smooth transition (to the outside observer NOT getting up every hour of course!) and I'm so thankful for that too!!!! Know that we are on our knees with you daily for your family and that if you need anything we're a message or phone call away (or car ride!!)!
Post a Comment