Jonas got his hair cut for the first time on Saturday. He cried through most of it, but the hairdresser was very quick, so his torture didn't last long. At one point in the middle of the ordeal someone gave him two toy cars to hold and that made him smile, but he continued to cry with a smile on his face. He stopped crying when she pulled out the clippers to trim his neck and around his ears. I thought maybe the sound of the clippers would make him more upset, but he actually thought they were funny.
BEFORE







AFTER
(I got my hair cut too, hence all the hair in my face in the "after" picture.)
2 comments:
Jonas is SO adorable! I love your hair cut Lisa, you should be on a shampoo commercial :)
These faces look familiar :) Jonas is so cute. Glad it wasn't too tramatic :)
Post a Comment