Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Pictures

I don't have much time to blog anymore, but life is good! There is definitely no time to be bored around here. :) I have my moments of frustration when it seems like both kids need me at the same time, but I am learning how to be a better multi-tasker! I gain a little more confidence each time I try something new (like grocery shopping by myself with both kids). Ava sleeps pretty well, which is a huge help. I felt like a walking zombie after 5 weeks home with Jonas because I was so completely exhausted. When Ava has a rough night I remind myself that I survived for months on very little sleep each night, so a bad night here or there isn't going to kill me.

The other day I was feeling sorry for myself because I can't serve in church the way I would like to right now. I was feeling a little like my life didn't have much purpose, and then I realized that loving my children, spending time with them, teaching them, and raising them is my purpose right now. What an important purpose it is!

Ava is getting more alert and more interested in playing and interacting.In this picture, she looks so much like pictures of me at her age.

Jonas has become obsessed with letters lately. The ones on the side of the fridge are the ones he has learned to recognize and say. He also knows the letter O, but we've lost that magnet. :)

I guess he is on his way to literacy! :)

He still loves his little sister. He uses his toy truck as a step stool to look at her.
He also likes to pretend to be the baby. Here he is going "night night" in her seat.

No comments: