Here are just a few of my favorites.




















Meg also used our family as the subject of a series of mini-documentaries for her film classes. The focus of the documentaries was our adoption of Jonas. She did one while we were waiting for Jonas to come home, one just after he came home, and the most recent one shortly after Ava was born. Here is a link to the most recent one.
http://www.vimeo.com/11201543
Meg has a passion for social justice, a heart like Jesus, and a love for the poor, the oppressed, widows, orphans, and aliens. I look forward to seeing where God leads Meg and the stories he has for her to tell. I believe He will use her in some big ways!
3 comments:
Thanks so much for sharing your pics and the videos...I watched them tonight. I was very encouraged by your genuineness, your love for the Lord and in hearing His faithfulness to displayed to you and your children!
Precious pictures!!! Love them!
Oh, this is wonderful, Lisa! Thank you for the kind words : ]
Post a Comment