Friday, July 9, 2010

We Love Summer!

Summer has always been my favorite season of the year. Growing up and living in Western NY, I have always cherished the few months of the year that I can walk outside without a jacket and just enjoy some sunshine. I have great childhood memories of long summer days spent swimming, bike riding, playing at the playground, having picnics in our front yard, camping, staring at the clouds in the sky, and playing with friends. As a mom, I love spending time with the kids outside, watching Jonas delight in the same things I enjoyed as a kid. Jonas would spend his entire day outside if given the option. He is such an active little boy, and we all go a little stir-crazy if he can't get out and burn off some energy!



Coming soon... Ava turns 6 months old in a week and I'll be starting her on solid foods. She's growing up too quickly! She has learned that she can get where she wants to go by rolling around, and I wonder if she is going to start crawling soon. She got up on her hands and knees and pushed backwards several times today. She can't wait to get moving and follow her big brother around. I can hope they decide to move in the same general direction, can't I? :)
Also, we are approaching the 2 year anniversary of the day we got Jonas' referral. I can't believe it's been 2 years already! God has blessed us so much!!

No comments: